Full Time - Perth Based.
What are we looking for?
AARCO understands that Asbestos and Hazardous Material remediation is a very niche market, and as such, we are simply not looking for another body to fill a role, we are looking for someone who is ready to dedicate themselves within an expanding sector.
About the Role
This is a Full Time role, with training and career progression. You will be required to assist with a variety of duties including but not limited to;
- Asbestos Removal both Friable and Non-Friable (Full Training Provided)
- Operating mechanical equipment and machinery
- Disposal of Asbestos and other hazardous material waste
- Removal of Asbestos Fencing
- Installation of Colorbond Fencing (Full Training provided)
- Working safely in accordance with safety procedures
Our working culture provides an environment to promote personal growth and staff development through quality training. In return, we are looking for someone who is honest, reliable, punctual, hardworking and ready to take the next step in their career.
AARCO appreciates that the industry in which we work is highly specialised; therefore we will provide all necessary training and licensing if required.
Whilst AARCO will support and train you for the world in which we operate, we ask that you have, or are able to obtain the following;
- Valid Drivers Licence
- White Card
- Current National Police Clearance
AARCO Environmental Solutions have a strong commitment to diversity within our workforce. As an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, applicants from all backgrounds including Indigenous Australians are welcomed and encourages to apply.